- Is undergraduate research popular?
- Are internships/jobs available? If so, how do you find them?
- Is career services helpful?
- Do you have a mentor?
- Does your school have a co-op program?
- Are there opportunities to build leadership skills on campus?
- Do employers recruit students on campus?
- Who are some notable graduates from your college?
- Volunteering opportunities?
- What is the alumni association like on campus?
- Which academic programs is your college known for?
- What is the daily/weekly workload?
- Do you study with people? How did you meet them?
- Are classes collaborative or competitive?
- Are classes taught by professors or TAs?
- What are the study spaces like?
- How is academic advising?
- What led you to choose your school?
- What is your favorite thing about your school? (general or specific)
- What is the #1 complaint about your school?
- How is your college experience the same/different than how you expected it?
- Are you happy there?
- What is a typical day like?
- How is the food on campus? Off campus?
- How are the meal plans?
- Are there any nearby “destinations”?
- What are the dorms like?
- Are sports/events popular?
- Is there a lot of school spirit?
- Are frats/sororities a big part of campus life?
- Is there a sports complex or fitness center?
- How did you meet people? Was it easy?
- Where do people hang on campus?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- How is the party scene? Is it what you expected?
- What if you don’t like your roommate?
- How would you describe your peers?
- Are the students there friendly?
- What makes your student body unique?
- Is the campus diverse? Ex: a variety of backgrounds whether that be countries, etc.
- Are students cliquish?